SIGN UP FOR JOB NOTIFICATIONS
DATE POSTED: July 19, 2017 LOCATION: Northern Alberta
Nason Mechanical is currently seeking applications for Journeyman Pipefitters for an exciting opportunity at one of our job sites north of Fort McMurray, AB.
Primary responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
• Process piping and equipment installations
• Threading, Cutting, Grooving, Bending, Measuring of piping
• Working with plans and specifications to determine layout and installation requirements
• Hydrostatic testing of installed piping systems
• Ensuring safe work practices, EH&S processes, and OH&S compliance are followed on site
Desired Skills and Experience:
• To be considered for this position you must be a registered Journeyman in the trade of Pipefitter
• Experience on major industrial project sites
• A positive attitude towards safety is expected and imperative
• Valid class 5 driver’s license
• Excellent verbal communication skills
• Strong leadership and organization skills
All candidates must be able to produce a negative result on a drug & alcohol test.
We thank all applicants for their interest in working for Nason, however only those identified for further consideration will be contacted.